martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

Three months ago.. we were two of us.

-
I´m going to tell you, how was, the very best day of my life..

She was having a shower when she felt something strange inside.

There was someone knocking on heavens door.

-Dad, now it´s the time. Take your pills, and hurry up.

So, two hours later we were laughing while our legs were shaking.

There was a bunch of feelings I can´t explain.

I can´t remember your eyes, I just remember they were the sweetest I´ve ever seen.

Here we go!

The Sun was in twelve and a half, when she said, here we are.

I saw her disappear, dressed in a white flag.

Five minutes later, we took her hand.

Our first baby came in 45 minutes, ten minutes later, it sounded a tango.

Dear Mss. Ansar:

You look like an englishman in new york... you're losing in translation.

it's possible to make an speach better, just taking the phrase from a song.

DO YOU....TAL?

1 comentario:

  1. I CAN´T SAY MORE THAT:
    YOU ARE BORN TO BE MY BABY
    I WAS MADE TO BE YOUR GIRL

    ResponderEliminar